Sonic 2 - Aquatic Ruin Zone Sonic 2 - Aquatic Ruin Zone

not bad...

It's not bad... though I'll be honest, to me it sounds a bit empty. It really does sound a lot like the song, and total kudos for that, but perhaps fill it in a bit with more (or any) full chords if possible, see how it sounds. Don't forget, when this song was created, it was in cheap-sounding 8-bit (or was it 16 or 32 bit? I can never remember). You as an artist are not limited to that :)

Newtonize Newtonize

Not bad.

This definitely ain't bad. I can almost see all the students rushing to spend their spring / march break however they can, typically partying and hanging at the mall. Not too shabby. Some notes around midway through that really threw me for a loop, that's the only reason why the 7 and not a bit higher for me.

Branches responds:

yeah they got to rush off for spring break while I got to make this song. haha
thx loads for the review
-=<[Branches]>=-

SSBM Zelda - Temple Metal SSBM Zelda - Temple Metal

pretty gosh-darned good

That is one pretty darned good take on it. Personally I'd have liked a bit more bass, but I'm a bassy kinda guy and didn't hear much bass guitar to fill in the start, but beyond that it was stunningly good.

Me likey.

Sonofkirk responds:

Sweet, I'm glad you enjoyed it. There is no bass in the first part of the song, the bass only enters near the end of the song, I'm a bit ashamed :P. Thanks for the review.

Guardian Angel Guardian Angel

now ~that's~ a sweet birthday present.

no vocal recording is complete without a shout-out (appropriate of course). I think this could actually go somewhere as a great pop-rock song. But to each their own, eh? And hey, dude, your singing ain't as bad as mine.

Legend Of Zelda Dungeon Theme Legend Of Zelda Dungeon Theme

not bad at all...

I really like it. Personally, I find it's missing some drums, but then again I am a drummer and so... I like me my drums. But really, not bad at all, I like :)