Green riding hood Green riding hood

great work

Pretty cute how it goes, the wolf girl chasing down green riding hood. Animation quality is great, in my opinion, and the song really fits it all. Second time watching it through and I still find it cute and kinda funny.

LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

awesome

I can honestly say I am thoroughly looking forward to the next episode. There is a great mix of comedy and some awesome fluid fight scenes. Keep up the amazing work!

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

pretty darned decent

This video in idea looks great, and you did do a really really good job with it. I liked seeing a lot of the attacks, and liked seeing a good fight movie. You have great skill in drawing these guys and animating them.

My only problem is a lot of the animation is far too fast-paced. I can barely make out what is going on, who is attacking who, who is countering... almost like there is no point to the video, just to have it done and there. Another commentor was right in saying the camera is very jumpy. The next video you do (please, don't give up, you definitely are improving) try and slow things down just a little bit and steady your shots (or animations). Not everything has to be high-speed, and the constant movement can be very distracting.

Otherwise, I look foreward to your next submission.

Sonic 2 - Aquatic Ruin Zone Sonic 2 - Aquatic Ruin Zone

not bad...

It's not bad... though I'll be honest, to me it sounds a bit empty. It really does sound a lot like the song, and total kudos for that, but perhaps fill it in a bit with more (or any) full chords if possible, see how it sounds. Don't forget, when this song was created, it was in cheap-sounding 8-bit (or was it 16 or 32 bit? I can never remember). You as an artist are not limited to that :)

Newtonize Newtonize

Not bad.

This definitely ain't bad. I can almost see all the students rushing to spend their spring / march break however they can, typically partying and hanging at the mall. Not too shabby. Some notes around midway through that really threw me for a loop, that's the only reason why the 7 and not a bit higher for me.

Branches responds:

yeah they got to rush off for spring break while I got to make this song. haha
thx loads for the review
-=<[Branches]>=-

SSBM Zelda - Temple Metal SSBM Zelda - Temple Metal

pretty gosh-darned good

That is one pretty darned good take on it. Personally I'd have liked a bit more bass, but I'm a bassy kinda guy and didn't hear much bass guitar to fill in the start, but beyond that it was stunningly good.

Me likey.

Sonofkirk responds:

Sweet, I'm glad you enjoyed it. There is no bass in the first part of the song, the bass only enters near the end of the song, I'm a bit ashamed :P. Thanks for the review.